Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Cision buys Falcon.io, adding social management features to its earned media stack
Jan 3, 2019 by Barry Levine
The company can now offer a full social media listening and management suite, along with its PR tools.
- Facebook adds new reporting for Click-to-WhatsApp ads
Jan 3, 2019 by Amy Gesenhues
Ad campaign objectives now include traffic, conversions (for website), and post engagement.
- Retail in 2019: Store evolution, tech adoption and what it will take to win
Jan 3, 2019 by Greg Sterling
Three retail experts weigh in on the the future of the store.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
- Supercharge your martech stack to achieve personalization at scale
Jan 3, 2019 by Tasso Argyros
The heart of personalization is building agility so you can connect data sources and systems to grow and scale along with your channels.
- CDP sector grew 23%, saw first major acquisitions in second half of 2018
Jan 2, 2019 by Barry Levine
The CDP Institute’s semi-annual study also says that more startups are launching as CDPs, instead of converting from something else.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- 2018 Holiday Sales Break Records Thanks to Email’s Massive Influence, Multichannel Merchant
- Black Mirror: Bandersnatch could be Netflix’s secret marketing weapon, The Verge
- Email marketing funnels: What they are and how to leverage them, My Emma
- Frictionless Commerce – the future of customer experience is seamless, Get Elastic
- Setting Up ‘Promotions’ in Google Shopping, Practical Ecommerce
- The Practical Guide to Artificial Intelligence, Marketo
- What Tools Do You Need to Create a Great Conversational UX?, CMS Wire
- Why marketers are leaving tech and moving to ad agencies, Digiday
The post Marketing Day: Cision buys Falcon.io, Facebook Click-to-WhatsApp ads, retail in 2018 appeared first on Marketing Land.